Anand Charitable Trust’s
Anand College of Nursing
Anand College of Nursing under Anand Charitable Trust. Institution is recognized by INC , New Dehli & MNC Mumbai and affiliated to Maharahtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik since 2015 educating graduate and undergraduate students as practitioners and scholars in the nursing profession
The college is committed to provide quality education which contributes to the discipline of nursing and excels in the development, application and dissemination of such knowledge to promote human health and well-being.
To become a pioneer institution in nursing education through disseminating value based education, quality service, encouraging innovative approaches in research, molding to leadership, activating faith for balanced success and ongoing growth towards professional excellence.
Admission criteria Basic B.Sc. Nursing
1) Minimum and Maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years respectively.
(2): a : 10+2 class passed with Science (PCB) & English Core/English Elective with aggregate of 45% marks.
b : 10+2 passed out from recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board.
(3) Student shall be medically fit.
(4) Students appearing in 10+2 examination in Science conducted by National Institute of Open School.
Category student 40% ,In 12th sc
(5) Student shall be admitted once in a year.
(6) Duration of Course : 04 years